We have a 2D laser cutter TRUMPF L5030.
It works in flying optics method, which means that the cutting head moves over the work area, whereby the machining process is greatly accelerated and accurate.
Why choose laser cutting?
• The cutting band is thin and accurate, tolerance up to 0.02 mm;
• The highest edge quality without additional processing;
• Cutout freely controlled or invented;
• The processing speed is very high, it is related to production;
• 100% reproducibility of cut parts;
• The possibility of cutting holes with a diameter smaller than the thickness of sheet;
• Surface engraving capability;
• The shortest job term - up to a few hours.