History

"Technical Services Department - Jerzy Kunzek" has been on the market since 1991. Initially, we specialized in the manufacture of packaging equipment, food processing machinery, glass packaging, metalworking machinery, design, modernization, construction and assembly of technological lines. Produces palletizing, dosing, sorting, packaging, inspection equipment and a full range of transport equipment for conveyors, conveyors, feeders, switches. Equipment made according to CE standards.
1991


The company
Zakład Usług Technicznych - Jerzy Kunzek
appeared on the market.

Our began.

1991
2001

Adress: Pełkinie 566.
Village
about 6 km from the center of
Jaroslaw (Podkarpacie)

New headquarters.
2001
2005

Purchase a TRUMPF series 3020 laser cutter
and
DURMA press brake.

Opening of the CNC department.

2005
2006

Opening of the second headquarters.

Adress: Szówsko Czartoryskich 28.
about 10 km from Pełkinie
New department - Welding.
Since then, we have been able to produce large welded constructions.

2006
2008

New TRUMPF series 5030  laser cutter.

Investment in the department CNC.
2008
2011
• TBI VT 470 lathe;
• Center for Drilling and Milling
               TBI VC 1060.
Further investments
           in CNC:
2011
2013
Purchase of press brakes
      SAFAN E-Brake 150.
Investments in the
  department CNC.
2013
2014
New department - assembly plant

Area: 1000 m
New location
 in Szówsko.
2014
2017
Soon the new laser cutter.
Construction in Szówsko
for investment.
2017
2017
• New locksmith's hall;
• New social area.
Renovation in Szówsko.
2017
89 people
employed
5
Production departments
4
Indirect production departments
3
locations